November 20, 2010

CAJUN AND CREOLE CULTURE



Hi, Y'all,

I am the contributing writer for the Cajun and Creole section at the website about.com.

Do you want to know where in Louisiana the locals eat, play, and shop and how you can cook and party in your own home as they do, with authentic Cajun and Creole recipes?

Would you like to stay in an antebellum home on Bayou Teche, or in a haunted mansion that sometimes drives even skeptics away in the middle of the night?

These are the type of topics I cover and the more clicks I get on my articles the more successful my site will be, so by clicking on the links(even if you don't have time to read the entire article) you help insure the continuation of my Cajun/Creole site and, thus, my contribution to the continuation of Cajun and Creole culture and history.

This week:

LAST MINUTE COOKING IS FOR THE BIRDS: A MAKE-AHEAD THANKSGIVING DINNER:

http://southernfood.about.com/od/thanksgivingfood/a/make-ahead-thanksgiving-dinner.htm

REDUCING THE FAT--NOT THE FLAVOR: A LIGHTENED-UP THANKSGIVING DINNER:

http://southernfood.about.com/od/thanksgivingfood/a/light-thanksgiving-dinner.htm

Thanks!

Terri Pischoff Wuerthner

Contributing Writer: about.com

Author: IN A CAJUN KITCHEN

Image:  Orange Gelatin Snow

No comments: